Monday, July 7, 2008

Canadian Comics Insider Interview with Dan Graves concludes

Part III - by Millicent Mortificus, special to DFG ONLINE

CCI: For fun, I thought we'd finish this interview by trying a little character word association. Ready?
DFG: Absolutely... fire away!

CCI: The Spy-Master...
DFG: Old guy in a mask who never had the body to wear spandex so he just put a mask and cape on over his business suit. Ooops, that's more than one word. Did I mention he loves to smoke a pipe?

CCI: Redman...
DFG: Commie.

CCI: The Flea...
DFG: Dogman.

CCI: The Grim Avenger...
DFG: Purple?!?!!

CCI: Nova...
DFG: Wedding bells.

CCI: Captain Nepto...
DFG: Super-scientific Nepto Sub.

CCI: "Boss" Doyle...
DFG: Smokes so much that nobody can see his face through the cigar smoke.

CCI: Nitro...
DFG: Superb.

CCI: The Blue Menace...
DFG: Armchair criminal.

CCI: Todd Abbot...
DFG: No comment.

CCI: DFG Comics in ten years...
DFG: Julius Smithers in a wheelchair at happydale home for retired heroes.

CCI: Thank you very much for your time. I hope we can do this again soon. Are there any final words or thoughts you'd like to express to your readership at this time?
DFG: Of course, I want to thank all of our faithful DFG readers of the last 27 years for your ongoing support. I hope you stay with us for the next 27.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan,
THIS was the best way ever to start my day....i have to re do eye make up i have laughed so hard!
I was wondering if i could have a femme fatale cameo...it would more than make up for S.H. writing me OUT of HIS book! PS. make me gorgeous...i know you aim for realism at DFG!
your American Fan ccm