Monday, March 10, 2008

DFG Fan Club is Now ONLINE!

By Bob Barnes
DFG ONLINE Staff Reporter

I'm on the spot at DFG "tech central" with DFG webmaster, Oscar Foodlecollins, who has just shown me the newest DFG webpage, a site for DFG fans! Yes, DFG fans now have their own webpage. "DFG Senior Art Director Todd Abbot came to me and said, 'Oscar, baby, our fans need a place to call their own; a place where they can send me their fan mail; a place where they can really say what's on their mind about DFG,'" said Mr. Foodlecollins. He ran the idea past DFG co-publisher and president, Dan Graves, who reluctantly gave the go-ahead. "This is an exciting time for DFG," added Mr. Foodlecollins, "I'm glad to be able to help fans with their obsession with DFG Comics."

The site can be found by clicking here, or by following the link in the right-hand column of this page.

No comments: